As we all come to terms with the growing challenges of the Coronavirus pandemic, we want you to know that the safety and wellbeing of our patients and team is our utmost priority.
We are carefully monitoring the situation and following recommended health and safety guidelines from the World Health Organisation and the Department of Health. We want you to be assured that we are taking the necessary precautions to protect your safety, our team, and that of our community.
At Sydney West Sports Medicine, it is business as normal with following additional measures in place:
- Anyone that has travelled overseas in the last 14 days will not be present in our clinic, in accordance with the Federal Government’s direction.
- Anyone who have come in contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or anyone who has cold/flu-like symptoms will also not be present in our clinic.
We ask you to show us the same courtesy and avoid attending the clinic if you have returned from an overseas trip in the last 14 days or are experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms. We are all responsible for taking the necessary steps to try to reduce the spread of this virus.
We want you to feel safe when you visit us and remind everyone of the important role, they play in our defence against the spread of COVID-19. We ask you to join us in taking the following practical guidance of the Department of Health:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, lathering the back of your hands, between your fingers, fingertips and under your nails for at least 20 seconds.
- Maintain a safe physical distance of 1.5m between you and others
- Cough or sneeze into your bent elbow or if you are using a tissue, please dispose of it immediately.
- Use hand sanitiser regularly
As this unprecedented situation continues to evolve, we will update you with any additional changes within our business. In the interim, stay healthy and safe. We’ll get through this together.
We appreciate your patience and understanding, and we look forward to continuing to serve you.